Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Been So long, Now I have To Say.

Again, its been a while since I last wrote on my blog. Just been crazy busy.
But to keep you guys  updated, we signed our lease! We are now proud house owners next year, and it really seems like that my residence, Willison Hall is just moving to this street. Because every single person I have talked to about where there living next year is there, which is sweet!
Also on another note, with the WLUSU presidential election, bad news Dan didn't win. Nick did, but I'm sure Nick will make a good president. I still wish though Dan did, he would be great at it, but like I have said in the past, everything happens for a reason. Something better will come on. Just like the house we got this past week!

Today is going to be a interesting night too. Superbowl, Steelers vs. Packers.
I myself, is rooting for the Packers, but we will see what happens. It's going to be nice to watch the game too, because House Council is hosting a Super Bowl Party with free food and prizes, so it should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment