Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family is Key

So in Sociology today we were on the topic of Socialization and how we began to socialize in our economy today and how we learned it. To me, I thought family teaches you everything. Your parents and family have been with you right from the beginning. Your family teaches you what to do what not to do. They'll always be there for you in highs or lows. And I feel in this generation people forget what the true meaning of what family is, and I'm going to lie I do sometimes too. We all do. I just wanted to take this chance (while I'm on this topic) to just appreciate my parents, especially my mom. No matter what she has my side, always will back me up, accept for who I am and what I do. I never really think about how much she actually does for me and I thought I really should start doing that more. For the people reading this, the next time you get into a fight or argument with your parents over something really stupid or dumb and not worth it just think about how much you love each other and how much they have done for you, because in all reality they are the people in your life who will always there for you. Always.

Love you mom.  

1 comment: